Last Updated 03.11.2018
1. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
GIANNOPOULOS.GR is not making use of these messages or data other than to follow up on users’ registered issues or inquiries. Your personal data will be processed and transmitted in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
How do you get my consent?When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.How do I withdraw my consent?If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw consent to contact you and for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at:Email us: email@example.com Mail us at:GiannopoulosAddress: 6, Dragatsi Str. GR 185 35 Piraeus - GreeceCall us at: +30 210 4131488
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.4. SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.Payment:If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
5. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow the best industry practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
7. AGE OF CONSENTBy using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence and that no dependent under the age of majority is allowed to make use of our services
9. COOKIES Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not. _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc). _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart. _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access. By using our website, you agree that cookies may be placed on your computer or internet enabled device.From time to time, cookies are added or deleted, based on providing the best possible user experience.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at:Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
Mail us at:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
Address: 6, Dragatsi Str. GR 185 35 Piraeus - Greece
Call us at: +30 210 4131488
COOKIES: THE WHAT, THE HOW, THE WHY.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone that help make our site work better on your device. Cookies are also sweet treats that are baked in ovens and best enjoyed accompanied by tea. We’re not talking about those cookies.
Our cookies help make our website more user friendly by:
- Improving the speed/security of our website
- Allowing you to share pages with social networks like Facebook and Twitter
- Giving you access to members, forums and blogs
- Personalising our website to you to help you get what you need faster
Basically Cookies help improve your experience of our online store. They do not collect or store any personally identifiable information without your permission.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below, and find out more technical information about what cookies are at www.whatarecookies.com (or try an Internet search).
Your browser will probably be adjusted to accept cookies as a matter of default. If you use our site and you have enabled cookies we take it to mean you accept our usage of cookies. You can always disable cookies but it may restrict your ability to use the site.
Each of the social network buttons (share/like buttons for Facebook, Pinterest etc) on our site sets its own cookies and as such, its own privacy settings. You can find out about these settings on each relevant site.